Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Please Pray for Andy's Father

Some of the people who read this blog probably already know about this, but in case you don't know, Andy's father had a massive heart attack earlier today. From what I heard, he is going to be alright but is currently in ICU at the hospital.

Andy has been a dear friend of mine for a very long time. I guess he is not necessarily my "youth pastor" anymore, but either way he is definitely THE spiritual leader in my life right now, and has been for the last several years. Andy has shaped me perhaps more than any other person I know, and has clearly made a giant impact on my life in many ways.

I am positive that Andy's dad played a giant role in the person he is, so I ask you to please pray for him. Pray for Andy's dad and Andy and their whole family as they go through a very scary circumstance. May God take care of his health and that whole family in this difficult time.

2 comments:

andy said...

thank you matt. he is doing much better today, but we almost lost him yesterday.

april said...

matt, that was very touching...thanks!!!